by Ground Water Canada | June 26, 2018 Davis UHB’s lightweight Universal Hydrant Boot puts safety first Ability Pump & Equipment of Calgary is the first Canadian supplier of the Universal Hydrant Boot, manufactured by Davis UHB. The Boot is designed to be...
by Wyoming SBDC Network | Feb 22, 2017 | Success Stories Davis UHB seeks bright future A Fremont County inventor has started production and sales of a patented device that safeguards water hydrant pipes while at the same protecting the workers who install them. Say...
Davis UHB is made from green materials, recycled surgical grade polypropylene which will never rust or collapse. It is developed to withstand many different soils and conditions. Attach the Davis UHB to any standard frost free hydrant water lines, the connection is now protected from sediment while allowing quick and efficient drainage without contamination from rusts or other chemicals. The Davis UHB leach ability is equal to approximately 9 feet squared of washed gravel, 6 inches deep.
Provide a safe enclosure around the bottom valve assembly for water hydrants.
- Lightweight 1 lb
- Extremely tough recycled surgical grade polyproylene
- MADE IN USA
- Universal fit on all standard 1" inside diameter manufactured frost free hydrants
- Install above ground and lower into trench – no need to put a human into danger of trench collapse!
- Protects lower drain assembly
- Create proper drainage of frost free hydrants
- No need to bed hydrant in gravel